Saturday, May 31, 2008

1300 years ago

Everytime I watch the trailer for Kung Fu Panda, it reminds me of an old fren!!! 
Hahaha ... He always makes me laugh.
But I'm not gonna embarrass him here. :P

I caught The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian tonight.
As I sat there watching the opening scene and appreciating the stirring music, for some reason, I felt like I was gonna meet an old fren and I wasn't sure how he or she had grown over the years...

But I must say, the book is WAY better.
Sad to say, they portrayed High King Peter as such an insecure leader.
But I really liked King Edmund in this episode.

I miss my old old Narnia books.
Mine had practically vintage covers ... which don't seem to be available anywhere now...
Sad to say ... I think my copies are somewhere in China ... :P

No comments: