Monday, May 12, 2008

anna swee.

There's this cart selling bags between Mac's and BK's in Suntec Tower 2.
Everytime I walk past on my way to buy something I shouldn't from the fast food restaurants, I'll cast my eyes on this Anna Sui bag.


For some reason, I find this shade and design very appealing.

The other day, Nicole said to me, "Chewy passed me a pouch for you...it's your berfdae gift."

Imagine my surprise to realise it's the same one I've been eyeing, and in the exact same shade! Hahaha..... What are the odds?!
And Chewy being in China and all.

Thanks Chewy!! 

1 comment:

Chew Lin said...

Hey gal!

Prayer works!

God didn't just work through me but also Sis Weiwei. When we were in Yiwu, she said your birthdae is approaching thus get you a gift. I went, found and brought 3 Anna 'Swee' bags in diff sizes and colours. Sis Weiwei was the one who picked the blue color bag. Wow! Amazing!
Glad that you like it. ;)

Chewy