Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A simple tot, Benji and a wedding


A Simple Tot

Recently I was just thinking, it would be nice to have some new shoes.
But I had not the time to shop for them, and besides, I was trying (yes, TRYING) to save money.

Then, lo and behold, I had 5 pairs of shoes given to me over a couple of weeks! 
Here's one of them. :)



Benji--An Update Thanks To CT

Apparently, tucked under Benji's floating head was a silver bowl that he was guarding ... while intent on keeping watch, he got sleepy and fell asleep right on top of it!



Finally, he knocked out and slumped into a deep sleep .... voila! Silver bowl!


A Wedding


Check out my mum and fiance in matching clothes at Jayson and Michelle's wedding. 



Erm ... it takes a real man to carry a lady's purse with such poise I guess. 



The groom looking all relaxed in his happy Crocs after the wedding. 



Us with the wedding couple!

I'm getting a little annoyed with the low-res pics taken from my hp.
Maybe I shd invest in a new digicam slim enough to make me wanna take it out. 

No comments: