Tuesday, July 11, 2006

oh happy day!

YAY!!
I went to the biggest bookstore in Taipei today, Eslite!
It looks like Kinokuniya and is open till 2am~!
I was so happy to finally be in the company of books again!

Amy was quick ... she swooped around, quickly picked up 5-6 mags and paid for them.
I tot to myself, "Gosh, I would lurf to spend the whole day here ..."
Most of the books were in Chinese, but no matter ... I found stuff to buy anyway:

1. The curious incident of the dog in the night-time (Mark Haddon)
2. The shadow of the wind (Carlos Ruiz Zafon)
3. A Chinese dictionary of simplified and traditional Chinese

Hope they make good reads ...

I even came across a mag with Cho Seung Woo on the cover, but it's all in Korean!
Sigh.

Never mind ... I know where to destress in future. Hee hee. :P

No comments: