Saturday, September 16, 2006

i want my own chocolate fountain

I went for the yummiest buffet ever ... chocolate, chocolate and ooh-la-la more chocolate!
The chocolate fountain was 5 levels!
Okei, so I didn't use more than the lowest level to coat my strawberries (which were just-right-sweet, btw).
But still, the aroma as I was walking past the fountain was enough to make me light-headed.
And the orange-chocolate cake ... and the hot chocolate ... and the many other cakes that I cannot even remember names of ...

And you know, the natural high from chocolate really does increase yr pulse rate!
I checked about half an hour later ... my pulse was pumping at 124/min ... beat that!
Gosh, does that mean I never have to exercise ever again?
I can just eat chocs my whole life and run on adrenaline.

Thanks Jae, for the treat and the very enjoyable company.
And for ... well, you-know-what. Hahaha ...

Nicole was in town too, so we met up with her and Darren for "The Banquet" after.
It's really an epic, but almost elegiac in nature.
Full of grandeur and elaborate in the making, but also chock-ful of subtle nuances ...
And I was looking to fill my eye candy quota with Daniel Wu, but somehow I found Zhou Xun even more captivating.
She was gorgeous in her character, and very beautifully vulnerable as the only one who loved without a hidden agenda.
Whereas somewhere towards the end of the show, I can't remember why but I lost respect for Daniel Wu's character. :P

1 comment:

Gloria Wong said...

heyhey. so gd seeing u on sat! =)

Er, abit off topic: do support my little shop k! =p
http://fantastiqu3shop.multiply.com/

Tks a million! =)