Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bye bye Papa

Dear all,

My dad's gone home to be with the Lord.
We thank God he was water baptised this afternoon ... just in time.
I wasn't tho ... in time, I mean ... to catch his last moments.
I was late by a few minutes.
Am a bit envious of Jon, as he came out just in time to see Dad's last breath.

But I'll be okei. 
I'm comforted by the thought that I'll see him in heaven.
And that I've told him all I wanted him to know.

I heard he passed on very peacefully, with none of the struggling we were expecting.
And now he's got a smile on his face.
So we're all glad that he's gone on to a happier and better place.
I imagine that now he's finding Jesus lovelier and more loving than he expected. :)

If you'd like to come for the wake, services are on Sun and Mon, 8pm at Blk 44A Marine Crescent.
The cremation will be on Tues morning, 9.45am at Mandai Crematorium. 
We'll leave Blk 44A at 8.30am.

My family and I noticed, the cremation is exactly a month before his berfdae. :)

No comments: