Wednesday, April 1, 2009

shd I have breakfast?

Good morning!
It's 4:56 a.m. and I'm in the office with 3 other colleagues, working to make the launch of Harvest Times Online perfect.
Pls log on to harvesttimes.com.sg and enjoy what we have prepared for you okei! :)

In the meantime, while waiting for the file to be uploaded online, I've decided to revisit my long-lost blog. 
I went for the first consultation with my bridal studio today.
Michelle and Cedric took out 6 gowns for me to try so I can get a feel of what I like and what works for me before she started designing my gown.
She's really good with clean lines ... which I absolutely lurf. 

Honestly, although it was such a thrill to be in those gowns, and it was really great to have JX sitting through it with me so he could offer his opinions ... I literally yawned my way through the whole thing! 
For one, the gowns were rather heavy ... and I wasn't feeling too well ... so I was very tired!
Good thing I had my trial make-up session first and Alicia was entertaining me with the anecdotes of some of her previous clients.

It felt a little funny, cos she did night make-up, but day hair for me!
So my front does not match my back.
But I liked both individually. 
The hair was not the real thing though...it was more to give me a rough idea cos I was trying on all those gowns. 
And then, we secretly took photos ... and that's when I realised I really do look like a GIRL!!
(even though Alicia kept saying it throughout the whole session)
Not woman, mind you ... but girlish girl! 
What's more, I colored my hair reddish brown last night, so somehow it emphasized it even more.



Oh man....good thing JX looks like a boy. Hahaha. 
I think it's cos we both have single eyelids.
I was telling Alicia I shall pray for our kids to inherit our parents' eyes, but she was all "Hey, single eyelids are better!! They have more scope for make-up variety, and they tend to make you look younger ... etc etc etc."

She went on for a while, until I really started to see the potential of single eyelids.
Besides, I think it's kinda cute.
We can take a family portrait with all of us wearing those bamboo conical hats.
Ala samurai warriors.

Or take on the Chinese stereotype as our family theme.
Ala Mulan.
Hahahaha!

I'm nuts for lack of sleep. :P


No comments: