Tuesday, December 25, 2007

madness

What a crazy Christmas it's been!

This whole week's been filled with work and days at Expo running my Christmas Bazaar stall, meeting the cg frens, and doing my own Christmas shopping.

I think people had the Christmas eve panic at the Bazaar today.
My gift wrapping service came into its fame time, a definite pick up from the past 2 days!
In fact, I literally spent the whole of today wrapping and before I knew it, it was 11:30pm and the Bazaar was closing. :)

Then it was zooming to countdown at Yah Lan's and now I'm back at home editing for work.
In another 3 hours, I'll be getting ready to head for Expo again to meet Cherrie's frens and set up stall again.

In my head, I should be tired, but I'm having so much fun!
 
And, don't wait for 2008 to have a good year.
Your 2007 can still turnaround in the next 6 days. :)

No comments: