Saturday, April 19, 2008

cocoa sunrise


I lurf the bittersweet mix of coffee and orange juice. :)


I'm not sure why but a lot always seems to happen in April. 

I finally got to meet with some old friends after a long while ... at MK's grandpa's wake.
Was good to catch up a little. 
I'd like to say we'll prob get together again soon. 
But I have no illusions lah. 
The next time we'll see each other is most likely gonna be someone's wedding or Christmas or CNY. Hahahaha. 

Sharing a few people's joy here (some way overdue)... 
Big congrats to:
1. KK and YL on the birth of Joakim Chan---April 3.
2. Stephen and Rebec on the birth of Josiah Pok---Apr 14.
3. Jae and Zhongyan on their ROM---Apr 18.

Gosh! :) 

Just a thought. 
If you could only pick one or two songs to last the rest of your life, which would you pick?
My choices would be Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's "Over The Rainbow" and The Youth Group's version of "Forever Young". 
It's amazing how long they've stuck with me, and I know they'll be around for a long while more.

Oh, and I just re-found Jude's version of "Everything I Own". :)

No comments: