Sunday, January 13, 2008

shacheers

Positively thinking, I'm training up my stamina.
Didn't realise one day at the flea market would exhaust us all out! Haha.
Even my usual perk-me-up, a bottle of Coke, failed to work this time. 
Then again, it's been late nights after late nights.
Thank God office is closed till next Tues! 

I'm off to Jelaine's wedding dinner then back to continue on the miracle.
Only 2,000 more words to go ... Then I'll make sure it all looks good and then ... I'm giving myself a pat on the back! :)

Words for today, thanks to Ps. Tan's sermon:
- Forgiveness is always my initiative.
- Daily personal renewal is vital and necessary!
- Life is 10% what happened, and 90% how I react to it.
- If I don't see from God's perspective, I will end up being distracted and tempted by what is momentary.
- Learn to develop boundaries. It's like building walls with gates to allow the good things in, and so I can throw out the dung that is a normal daily occurrence.
- Better than forgiving and forgetting is forgiving and remembering how God can turn it around for my good. 



No comments: