Saturday, October 29, 2005

feng

Was a bit troubled over some little stuff recently, and so the brain's been churning heaps of thoughts. I get reluctant to go to bed too, cos it's usually the longest period of time before I get to fall asleep. I tot sharing with a close fren would help, but instead, it seemed to bring everything to the surface and make it worse. Hence, I determined that I shall just keep my mouth shut.

Also had a chat with my granny this afternoon, and she said stuff that (although totally unrelated) put the whole thing in perspective for me. And then the feeling that I'm oh-so-selfish kicked in. Because whatever is going on, there's always someone else who is going through worse.

Anyhow, feel much better after a dou feng (thanx fren). It feels like the stronger the wind that whips past u, the more of u it takes with it. Plus, there's nothing like finding something new, or exploring an unknown road to lift yr heart. :) If I had my own car, I think I would take heaps of midnight drives to just discover new places.

God is unceasingly faithful.
I feel loved just holding on to His hand.

Whom have I in heaven but You?
There is nothing on earth I desire besides You.
My heart may fail, and my spirit may grow weak,
but God remains the strength of my heart;
He is mine forever.

Psalm 73:25-26

2 comments:

xodus said...

Why you never share with me? But I do hope everthing is alright yeah! :) Let me know if I can be of help! ;)

Darren said...

You always talk with me and give me advice when i'm troubled. The door swings both ways yeah? Don't hesitate to knock if you need a chatty buddy.