Friday, October 28, 2005

Twinkle Twinkle Little Song

Was on a mini-mission online last nite....and things started to look real good.
Then I got so excited at the prospective outcome that I couldn't sleep for abt 2 hrs after I went to bed! Hahaha...

And my happy fren of the Val wrote me a song!
Thanks to Jae who taught the choir a simple way to write a song.
That is, to take a tune of a song u like, and change the lyrics! :)

So here's Val's song for me.

~sung to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star~

When people ask me what you're like
It often brings a smile to sight
Brings to mind someone quite sweet
A fren I always love to meet
So my answer to them often is when u meet her, the answer clicks!

Haha!
So sweet of her to think of me when writing a song...
Love tank meter swings to 100! :)
Muak Vallie! :)

1 comment: