Monday, February 25, 2008

Abraham exercise

It's been a long weekend ... so I fell into a nap earlier and now I'm still too awake to sleep. :P

Been falling asleep and waking up with an active mind again recently.
Some very interesting thoughts flitting through too.
I think and feel that God is wanting to re-ignite some dreams in my life. 

I also find myself asking myself, "Can I give this up if God asked for it? Can I give that up?"
It's like a "Practice Becoming Abraham" exercise. 
I came to this point when I was praying at the overnight prayer meeting, and again zoomed into my dad's salvation.
And then I realized that I would give up everything I had now, (except my relationship with God, of course) for my family's salvation.
It was a pivotal moment for me, because it was like suddenly coming to terms with how important it was.

So it kinda sparked off the "Abraham" exercise, and priorities started becoming clearer.


No comments: