Friday, February 29, 2008

trust the author

Yah Lan's encouragement: 
"When things are beyond our control, we can pray and trust in God for the best."

Always trusting for the best, always ...
Because anything lesser than that is not worth trusting in, neither does it need trust.

Sometimes the facts get you down, but there's a Truth that has the power to override.
Surely, "all things work together for the good of those who love Him."
All things. How amazing.

Hope is like my parachute. 
And up there, I get to enjoy the view and vision of what is to come. 

My days are packed with work, tuition, Bible studies nowadays.
Can't wait for my wakeboarding trip this weekend!
There's something about being out on the water.

From what I recall, it's been a year.
From what I recall, what a year it's been. 

2007 may be over, but I know my year is not.
I've a few more landmarks to revisit and plant new flags on. 
And when I think about this journey, I'm grateful that God is the author of this life story.

No comments: